Information We May Collect
We may collect information from or about you (such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail, payment information, driver’s license or other government identification information) or your devices in a variety of ways, including:
- Online: We may collect information from or about you through our website, social media pages, e-mail messages, collectively referred as the “Online Services”, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter, send us an email, or make a purchase.
- From other sources: We also may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, third-party repair or service centers, and social media.
- Offline: We may collect information from or about you offline, such as when you visit our booth at a boat show, attend one of our events, sign up for a test drive, place an order over the phone or in person, or contact our customer service or sales department.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that our Online Services function properly
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Online Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Online Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Online Services and response rates.
- You can learn about Google’s practices in connection with this information collection and how to opt out of it by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.